To hear about new vacancies as they arise
For details about the benefits of working with us click here
Casual Roles – Activity Groups Support and Respite Care
Do you have aged care or lifestyle training and looking for casual work?
We’re always looking to employ enthusiastic people to support a variety of activities in group settings, primarily for older people, and people who can support individuals to go out and about in the community (providing respite to their carers).
Hours of work can vary from 3 hours per week to 3 days on a monthly roster, for successful candidates. Hours are between 8.30 am – 5 pm weekdays.Read More...
Team Leader – Client Experience (Re-advertised)
- Supportive, people focused and collaborative team culture
- Work for a true values-based organisation
- Attractive salary packaging benefits
- Flexible and supportive working environment
Reporting to the Client and Corporate Services Manager, we are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Team Leader with the ability to influence and lead others, be the go-to person for queries and internal concerns whilst using logic and initiative to drive an exceptional client experience. You will be over the detail across the entire client journey and be willing to lead by example across all functions.
This is a hands on role where you will be responsible for providing leadership and support to a small team of Client Service and Intake Officers. Your major responsibilities will include:
- Championing the client experience across the organisation
- Ensuring your team delivers a high quality and timely service to internal and external clients
- Stepping in to provide hands on support to your team
- Acting as a point of escalation for complex or challenging requests
- Displaying a client centric approach with a focus on continuous improvement
- Identifying opportunities and streamline or improve our Intake and Reception Processes
For a confidential discussion, please contact Megan Batsakis, Client and Corporate Services Manager on 9744 4455, email@example.com
Applications must address each of the key selection criteria contained in the position description and provide a current resume, including contact details for three professional referees.
Please forward your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am Friday 5th October 2018. Interviews are anticipated for Tuesday 9 and 10 October 2018.
Previous applicants need not apply