Do you need help to get motivated to exercise safely or join a exercise group?
Exercise Physiologists are health professionals that use exercise to help you to recover from a number of injuries and illnesses. Our Exercise Physiologists can see people of any age.
Our Exercise Physiologists can help you with:
- Ongoing pain from injury or illness
- Your heart and lung health
- Your mental health
- Your diabetes
- Your recovery after cancer treatment
- Preventing injuries that can come with falls
- Planning for a more active lifestyle
- Finding out about exercise programs in Sunbury
View the flyer: EP final comm approved
How much will it cost?
Talk to us about cost. It can depend on if you use this service through a plan like NDIS.
We will let you know the costs of our services and appointments.
How can I pay?
- Some people can use the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Some people can use their Home Care Package funding
- Some people pay a fee at reception
Who is it for?
People who live in Sunbury and surrounds.
People with an NDIS plan or Home Care Package can also use this service.
Will I have to wait for an appointment?
For waiting times, contact our friendly staff 9744 4455.