Do you need help to get motivated to exercise safely or join a exercise group?
Exercise Physiologists are health professionals that use exercise to help you to recover from a number of injuries and illnesses. Our Exercise Physiologists can see people of any age.
Our Exercise Physiologists can help you with:
- Ongoing pain from injury or illness
- Your heart and lung health
- Your diabetes
- Your recovery after cancer treatment
- Preventing injuries that can come with falls
- Planning for a more active lifestyle
- Finding out about exercise programs in Sunbury
Click here for more information.
How much will it cost?
Talk to us about cost. It can depend on if you use this service through a plan like NDIS.
We will let you know the costs of our services and appointments.
How can I pay?
- Some people can use the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Some people can use their Home Care Package funding
- Some people pay a fee at reception
Who is it for?
People who live in Sunbury and surrounds.
People with an NDIS plan or Home Care Package can also use this service.
Will I have to wait for an appointment?
For waiting times, contact our friendly staff 9744 4455.