Activity Group: Social Blokes
We welcome men of all abilities, with different social needs, who may have medical conditions and struggle to be part of social activities in the community.
Group Activities inlcude:
- Woodwork and other projects
- Catch up over morning tea
- Social games of cards, quoits, Shuffleboard,
- Wii and iPad
- Rotating monthly BBQ lunch or lunch outing
When: 10 am to 2.30 pm every Friday
We also provide transport for those who need it. You will need to have an assessment in your home before starting, to check this group will suit you.
Click here for more information.
How much will it cost?
Talk to us about cost. It can depend on if you use this service through a plan like NDIS.
We will let you know the costs of our services.
How can I pay?
- Some people can use the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Some people can use their Home Care Package funding
- Some people pay a fee
Who is it for?
People who live in Sunbury and surrounds.
People with an NDIS plan can also use this service.
Will I have to wait?
For waiting times, contact our friendly staff 9744 4455.