NDIS for Youth and Adults
We have many different therapies, social and group activities to help people with a disability to reach their goals.
If you or someone you know is living with a disability, we have services to make your day-to-day life easier, support your health and wellbeing and help you join in social and community activities.
Or call our Youth and Adult Engagement Team 9744 4455
What services do we have to help youth an adults?
- Occupational Therapy
- Exercise Physiology (individual and group sessions)
- Group Therapy and exercise, including Hydrotherapy
- Community Nursing
We also have weekly social groups for adults (18 years and over):
- BoilOver – performing arts/theater group
- New Horizons – evening social and recreational group for young adults
- Supported Activity Groups – we run outings and hold activities at our centre for people of all abilities
We also have other health services that that can help that may not be covered by NDIS funding.
Thinking of joining the NDIS?
We can help you join the NDIS. You will get your own support person who will answer your questions and help you with planning.
Before your first NDIS plan, it will be helpful to think about:
- How you would like to live?
- What are all the thing you would like to do in your day to day life?
- What supports will help you get there?
Once you join the NDIS what happens?
- Once you have your plan you will know the amounts on money that are linked to your goals
- You can use this money for things like therapy sessions, groups and other services
- You can choose who you want to use for these services
- You may have money in your plan for ‘Support Coordination‘. We can help you with this