NDIS for Children
If you are worried about your child’s development, our team will work with you to get the best help for your child.
Your child will get support to help them to reach their goals. This could be things like developing communication skills, learning to play with other children, learning to calm themselves and help with daily tasks like dressing and toileting.
Or call our Child NDIS Engagement Team 9744 9243
Who we are?
- A team of child development therapists and professionals in one place
- We are local
- We know Sunbury
- We have been helping children in our community for over 40 years
What services do we have to help children?
- A team of experienced child development professionals
- Speech Pathology
- Occupational Therapy
- Key Workers to help you along the way
- Social Skills groups
The above services can be covered by NDIS funding.
Other services we have that can help:
- A Autism-friendly children’s Dental service
- A Playconnect Playgroup for children (and their families) with Autism or Austim-like features
- Music Therapy and more
Thinking of joining the NDIS?
We can help you join the NDIS. Each family will get their own support person who will answer your questions and help you with planning.
If you are getting the NDIS for your child, think about:
- What are all the things you would like them to do in their day to day life?
- What supports will help them get there?
Once you join the NDIS what happens?
- Once you have your plan you will know the amounts on money that are linked to your child’s goals
- You can use this money for things like therapy sessions, groups and other services
- You can choose who you want to use for these services