Occupational Therapy (OT) for Adults
Occupational Therapists (OT’s) visit you in your home to see how you are going with daily tasks, to find ways to make your life easier and to help you to be more independent.
Our OT’s will recommend ideas, equipment and home modifications (changes) to support you and your carers to live safely within your home and community.
OT’s can assess and advise you on:
- Safety in your home
- Home modifications (changes) e.g. installing rails, ramps
- Aids/equipment to help with daily living activities e.g. tap turners, safety alarms
- Wheelchairs and scooter assessments and training
- Equipment trials and funding applications
- Carer support
We also have Occupational Therapy for Children.
Click here for more information.
How much will it cost?
Talk to us about cost. It can depend on if you use this service through a plan like NDIS.
We will let you know the costs of our services and appointments.
How can I pay?
- Some people can use the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Some people can use their Home Care Package funding
- Some people pay a fee at reception
Who is it for?
People who live in Sunbury and surrounds.
People with an NDIS plan or Home Care Package can use this service.
Will I have to wait for an appointment?
For waiting times, please contact our friendly staff 9744 4455.