Good feet are important for our health and wellbeing.
Podiatrists look after and care for your feet. Podiatrist’s can help people of all ages. They focus on reducing pain and preventing problems with your feet and legs.
A Podiatrist can help you with:
- Pain in your feet from arthritis or bunions
- Pain in your feet from hard skin or toenails
- Trouble with your shoes or insoles
- Tripping over while walking
Click here for more information.
How much will it cost?
Talk to us about cost. It can depend on if you use this service through a plan like NDIS.
We will let you know the costs of our services and appointments.
How can I pay?
- Some people can use the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Some people can use their Home Care Package funding
- Some people pay a fee at reception
Who is it for?
People who live in Sunbury and surrounds.
People with an NDIS plan or Home Care Package can also use this service.
Will I have to wait for an appointment?
For waiting times, contact our friendly staff 9744 4455.